[ga-icann]

Re: [ga-icann] Structure

Have you an opine yet on the wild structure battle that will occur at MDR
for the division of seats on the BoD.

I have yet to get a complete handle on it but it seems we need a score
card.

IDNHO = ?

AL = ?

New GA =?

ccTLD = ?

As has been mandated by the DoC, I also think we should be aware that
there will be a new SO mandated at MDR and the will be a:

Social Security Support Organization =?

I understand their first task will be the policy consideration and
security ramifications of consolidation of so much infrastructure in
Verisign.  Social Security and the issues of mandatory colos will be
second.

Sincerely,
Eric

--