[ga-icann]

[ga-icann] Re: [ga] Structure Taskforce

I think you will do a fine job and I am sure glad it it it it it isn't me.  Mr.
Younger thinks you will do a great job and therefor so do I.

I want to make a clean sweep and give ICANN a chance.  But I do not think you
can do that before MDR.  I have read your positions and believe them to be
right if ICANN survives and cooperates within the given parameters. But I do
not believe they will.

Roelands' motion is paramount now.

I think on behalf of the Ga you have to be way radical on our behalf.

But you should understand this is not meant to be responded to directly.

Anything I can do to help in your endeavor, I am at your service.  List matters
should not be a hassle so let me know if I can help in that regard.

Eric