[ga-icann]

Re: [ga-icann] .kids domain name

Hello NameCritic,

Tuesday, July 03, 2001, 9:23:53 AM, NameCritic wrote:

> Int the bill for the new .kids TLD this is what the Congress thinks of ICANN's fees

Correction.

This is what two congressmen think.

We will see if the Bill passed.  I think the bill will be a tool for
many representatives to get some education about exactly what happened
and why .kids was not approved, and this issue will go the route of
the VAST majority of bills introduced in Congress, never getting out
of committee.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>