[ga-icann]

Re: [ga-icann] interesting California law to consider

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dassa" <dassa@dhs.org>
To: "ga - icann" <ga-icann@dnso.org>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 4:53 PM
Subject: RE: [ga-icann] interesting California law to consider

That's like saying that I'm stopping you from doing business because I
already own the property you want. A ridiculous comment. They are stifling
business by not allowing ICANN to duplicate their business? What color is
the sky in your world Dassa.

ICANN is utilizing unfair business practices by taking advantage of the lead
they have in a particular industry to put others out of business in order to
create less competition and by claiming the ONE TRUE AUTHORITATIVE ROOT and
by trying to coerce others to aid them in blocking the other roots and by
trying to stifle the competition from the other roots ending in less choice
for consumers and not for the public good.

Doesn't sound either nonprofit nor noble.

That is my opinion. I think I am not alone.

PS: It's not a good practice to post drivel on the mailing list either.