[ga-icann]

RE: [ga-icann] Registrar contracts

-----Original Message-----

consumer protection but only address how they work in |>relation to other
registrars. Another thing that needs to be addressed IMHO is that they
change that and address issues of |>consumer protection. The constant
ignoring of consumers when negotiating these contracts is irritating.
<SNIP>

I have a problem with this insistence from the Board also.  What is the
UDRP?  They force some IP protection on the Registrars with respect to some
consumers but ignore other levels of protection.  This is an issue that
needs to be addressed.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-icann@dnso.org list.