[ga-icann]

RE: [ga-ext] Re: On-Line Voting

Maybe but, it won't be cheap. Politically, it's a real nasty pitch because
we still have the folks around that want export restrictions on encryption.
On-shore is a reasonable hope. Allowing that to go off-shore is a real
battle. I know, it's one I've been involved with for years.

Call me in the morning (after 0900 PDT, please), or send me your tel and
I'll call you.

--
ROELAND M.J. MEYER
Managing Director