[ga-icann]

[ga-ext] Re: [ga] Proposed Agenda GA-EXT Mailing List

From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 5:17 PM (AEST)

> We have been directed to this list for a discussion on the to-be-added- IC
> constituency, so I would think that No. 9 and a vote on the IC
constituency
> motion moves to the top of the agenda.

Hi Joop

We haven't appointed a Chair yet but I imagine this will happen shortly.
Meanwhile, yes, this seeme to be the main item on the agenda for Stockholm.

(9)    DNSO =>>    Constituencies
Business Constituency
Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders (NCDNHC)
Country Code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) Registries
Generic Top Level Domain (gTLD) Registries
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Constituency
ICANN Accredited Registrars Constituency
Intellectual Property (IP) Constituency

Other issues, such as our relationship with ICANN and the other
constituencies are also important.  However, I'm sure a competent Chair can
manage to juggle some issues concurrently.

Regards
Patrick Corliss

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-ext@dnso.org list.