[ga-icann]

[ga-ext] Re: [ga] iCANN's consensus by exclusion

  • To: ga-ext@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga-ext] Re: [ga] iCANN's consensus by exclusion
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 07:47:42 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga-ext@dnso.org

Patrick and all assembly members,

  Although your suggestion is a good one.  The DNSO GA is also just
as appropriate a forum for such discussions as Jefsey's post.  So your
incorrect implication towards Jefsey is inconsiderate.  Please
discontinue
such implications in the future if you would be so kind...  Thank you
in advance Patrick for your cooperation....  >;)  I am sure others
will much appreciate your cooperation as well....

Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Hi Jefsey
>
> Would you mind re-posting the following to [ga-ext] External Relations which
> has been set up especially to examine the consensus process?
>
> I appreciate your views and would like to see them included in the relevant
> debate.  This is perhaps best achieved by selecting the most appropriate
> forum ;-)
>
> Thank you.
> Patrick Corliss

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827
This message was passed to you via the ga-ext@dnso.org list.