[ga] Try Gevalia - Get a Complimentary Coffeemaker & Travel Mug

Title: GEVALIA KAFFE
You are receiving emails from us because you are a member of the Aptimus Value Network, or are enrolled with one of our partners. To unsubscribe click here, or simply reply to this email.

Gevalia Kaffe
Photo of Coffee Maker
Our Guarantee to You:
Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed.
We'll tailor your delivery schedule to meet your needs.
You'll never pay for coffee you don't want.
You may cancel your service at any time.
Photo of Coffee Cup

A special offer for the discriminating coffee drinker.

Indulge your passion for coffee. Select two 1/2-lb. packages of smooth, aromatic Gevalia Kaffe for only $14.95, including shipping and handling, and with your initial shipment we'll deliver a 12-cup Coffeemaker and a stylish Stainless Steel Travel Mug as a FREE GIFT.

Our programmable 12-cup coffeemaker, available in black, white or green, brews our extraordinary coffees to perfection. While our Stainless Steel Travel Mug lets you take hot, delicious Gevalia coffee with you wherever you go.

So, take advantage of this exclusive offer from Gevalia for only $14.95 and you'll receive:

two 1/2-lb. packages
of Gevalia Kaffe,
a 12-Cup Programmable
Coffeemaker FREE,
a Stainless Steel
Travel Mug FREE,
a Gevalia Gift Catalog.
(Total retail value: $85)

It's time to capture your personal taste preferences in every cup with a tradition of excellence that's been more than 100 years in the making. Just click here to learn more about this special introductory offer from Gevalia.

Click Here
To receive your fine Gevalia coffee and this FREE gift.

You may also call us at 1-800-GEVALIA (1-800-438-2542), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Please Note the Following Restrictions:

Offer is only valid for NEW MEMBERS of Gevalia Kaffe and is only open to residents of the U.S., Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.

Limit one Gevalia Kaffe membership per household.

Offer is valid while supplies last. Gevalia Kaffe reserves the right to substitute a free gift of equal or greater value when limited supplies are exceeded.

Orders are subject to approval.

This offer expires January 7, 2003

You have received this offer as a result of your membership in an opt-in mailing list. Please contact the list directly if you do not wish to receive offers of this type.