[ga] RE:URGENT ASSISTANCE

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
DR.BELLO WALL
EMAIL:nnpc_b@presidency.com,doctorwalli@presidency.com

LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Dear Sir,

My colleagues and I have after some due consideration today we finally
decided to send fort to you this proposal.And as you may rightly want to
know we got to know your outfit through our country's Chambers of Commerce
and Industry as a trusted foreign firm.As a matter of fact,we urgently
required your assistance in transferring the sum of US$20.5 million Nigeria
National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC)contract money from Nigeria to your
nominated foreign account.

We succeeded in procuring safely the sum of Twenty million five
hundred thousand U.S.dollars(US$20.5M)which has been lying idle in a
suspense account with the Central Bank of Nigeria.This amount of money
resulted from over-invoiced to the tune of US$20.5M,This was done
deliberately,it was a deal between my colleagues and me.

The contract has been executed,commissioned,the contractor has been
paid his actual cost for the contract.But under our protocol division,
Civil Servants are forbidden to operate or own a foreign account.

At this junction,it has become imperative that we present an
international business outfit to represent the contractors and such can now
apply for subsequent claim the amount in question. In this regard contact
with you as become almost indispensable.

I am the Director of budget and project of the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).I am also by virtue of my office
chairman of the NNPC Contracts Revenue Committee. And in co-operation with
my colleagues who are Top Officials of the Federal Ministry of Finance and
the Central Bank of Nigeria,will use our position to both influence,
manipulate and equally authenticate the payment.

All I request from you is a foreign account into which this money can
be wire,your private telephone and fax number,including your mobile
telephone number for easy communication and confidential.

Alternatively, you can open a new account if you wish.The sharing
formula of the transferred of this money shall be as follows: 60% for
me and my colleagues,30% to you the owner of the nominate foreign
account,10% to offset miscellaneous expenses by both parties.

All these will only take us seven(7)working days to transfer this
fund into your account right from the day we receive the requirements.

Please,if you accept this proposal, contact me immediately using above
mentioned telephone and fax number.Thereafter,I shall fax to you the NNPC
FOREIGN CONTRACTOR'S PAYMENT APPLICATION FORM FOR YOUR COMPLETION.

Note that the particular nature of your company's business does not
necessary matter in this transaction and you may need to give us
sufficient assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it is
finally remitted into your account.

Needless to remind you that this is not exactly an open business
contact,therefore discussion on this issue is highly limited.And please
adhere strictly to this as we officials are still in Government's
service.

Let honest and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction and
your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully

DR BELLO WALLI

NOTE:PLEASE IF YOU ARE READY TO ASSIST ME IN THIS TRANSACTION, I URGE
YOU TO REPLY ME ON THIS BELLOW E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR SECURITY PURPOSE
IMMEDIATELY.AND PLEASE LET TRUST BE OUR WATCH WORD.