Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Open call to joinICANNATLARGE.ORG

Yes sir, and each area has small variations that you can adapt to as you
go.
Non profits are not all that different throughout the world.
For instance the red cross operated in Somalia and Turkey, and Texas
As we have seen throughout these lists, the key is that the "group"
works on a viable charitable cause and takes in the majority of it's
money through donations rather than revenue.

(ICANN is in serious violation of such concepts)