[ga] Just one phone call can change your life!

Title: Just one phone call can change your life!
Just One Phone Call Can Change Your Life...

Here's what our agents are saying...

"Our September 5th, 2002 seminar in Oceanside, CA, was extremely successful -- we had a grand total of 138 people in attendance and have already brought in over $1 million in premium!"

- Mike Botkin, San Diego, CA

"On November 6th, 2002 136 people showed up to our seminar -- and we only expected about 70! In Green Valley, NV, we closed roughly $500,000 in one week and expect another $250,000 more within a few days! Thanks Asset!!!"

- Randy Zacuto, San Marcos, CA

"Our last seminar was in Point Pleasant, NJ, on October 8th, 2002. There were 40 attendees and we've placed $700,000 in premium so far and it's still coming in like mad!"

- Bill McLaughlin, Wall, NJ

888-339-5708
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: