Re: [ga] Priorities please. let us look at the big picture

Title: Help
While this is not the designated forum to be discussing the impending attack on Iraq, I'm bound to say that I share the concerns of this contributor. His message is somewhat apocalyptic in tone, but it is certainly true that the US and UK governments are out of step with the majority of the world.

US: OK Saddam we're sending in Inspectors and if they find anything we're going to attack you

(Same attack which has been promoted over the past 12 months and longer by Richard Perle and those other fruit-cakes at "New American Century" ... visit their site www.NewAmericanCentury.com for a vision of the coming American Empire ... it's just insane)

Saddam: OK, let the Inspectors come in.

Richard Perle: Shit, those stupid UN inspectors can't find anything...

US: Ok, OK that proves he's hiding them. Listen Saddam, if the Inspectors can't find anything, that proves you must be hiding them, and that justifies an attack on your country...

Saddam: W..w..what the fuck? But you just told me if they DID find anything, that was a cause for war.
Now you're telling me if they DON'T find anything, that's a cause for war.

US: Welcome to the New American Century! We are the land of the free!

Richard Perle: What I can't understand is why they hate us and send their terrorists against us...

Hmmm....

I set up a page last night, it's really complicated, it's at: www.iraqwar.co.uk

Thank you for your off-topic message, Khaled.

ICANN is playing its part in the New American Century. It's a shame really, because almost all the Americans I know are decent people. But who the hell is in control?

Once there was one Base. Soon there will be thousands. What's America going to do? Invade every country in the world to stop terrorism? It can't be done. I personally wouldn't trust Saddam further than I could throw him, but do we really need to go to war? The rest of the world doesn't think so. This impending war is not about world opinion though. It's about American power and expansion and a broader agenda.

Watch out Saudi Arabia... the writing's on the wall!

There is arrogance at the heart of government.

That's why ICANN is able to thrive.

Richard Henderson