[ga] Free "Charitable Giving" CD

Title: Free "Charitable Giving" CD
Life, annuity and long term care insurance products
from the GE Financial companies
CD Giveaway!
Call American Brokerage Center or fill out the form below for your FREE Charitable Giving CD
Colony and Sure Term® Life Insurance
Underwritten by First Colony Life Insurance Company and General Electric Capital Assurance Company, Lynchburg, VA
Policy Form Nos. 1420 (96) et al and 1421 et al (First Colony Life) and GE-1420 et al (GE Capital Assurance).
  • 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30-year guaranteed level premium products
  • Eight underwriting classifications
  • Four rate bands for competitive premiums1
  • $1,000,000 rate band1
GE Lifetime Protector(sm) Universal Life Insurance
Underwritten by First Colony Life Insurance Company and General Electric Capital Assurance Company, Lynchburg, VA
Policy Form Nos. ULFCL02 et al (First Colony Life) and ULGE02 et al (GE Capital Assurance).
  • Competitive premiums for lifetime guarantees2
  • Rolling target premiums
  • No maturity age
  • No monthly deductions after attained age 100
GE Long Term Care Choice(sm)
Issued by General Electric Capital Assurance Company
Policy Form Series 7035
  • Broad service and care options
  • Comprehensive coverage or partial costs
  • Home, community or licensed care coverage
  • Individual and Shared Benefit options
Single Premium Immediate Annuity
Issued by First Colony Life Insurance Company and General Electric Capital Assurance Company
Contract Form Nos. 535-12 et al and 8010 et al (FCL) and GE-535-12 et al and GE-8010 et al (GECA).
  • Variety of guaranteed income benefit payment streams
  • Rated age underwriting
  • Charitable gift annuities
1 In certain cases, face amounts near the upper part of a band may have higher premiums than the minimum face amount of the next higher band. We rely on you to make sure your customer is making a suitable choice.

2 This is the designated monthly premium guarantee. Subject to policy provisions, policy stays in force as long as the sum of the premiums paid, less the reduction in policy value for all partial withdrawals, equals or exceeds the cumulative total of the designated monthly premiums from the policy date to the end of the current policy month.

Call American Brokerage Center for more information and your FREE CD!
877-636-6700
- or -
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

GE Financial - We bring good things to life.
www.gefinancialpro.com

For agent, broker use only. Not to be reproduced or shown to consumers.

We don't want anyone to receive our mailings who does not wish to receive them. This is a professional communication
sent to insurance professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here: http://www.insuranceiq.com/optout/

Legal Notice