[ga] URGENT ASSISTANCE,

TELL:225-07-529097
Dear ,

I know my message will come to you as a surprise. I wish
write you this letter of assistance believing that you
will
not betray the trust I'm to impose on you. By brief
introduction, I am JOHNSON SONGO the only son of MARLICK
SONGO former chief of defense-staff of (Republic of Guinea
Bissau). I got your contact from a business magnet who
told
me to fill free to do any business with you that you are
truthful and trustworthy and also your capability of
handling this business. He made me to surmise totally that
you must be such an erudite businessman full of ingenuity
and human resources management. My late father was killed
just last year following his role as a rebel leader
against the past government of guinea Bissau. Following
this political crisis, I and my mother were forced to live
our country to Abidjan the capital city of Cote d'Ivoire
for our dear life. It is here in Abidjan he deposited ONE
METALLIC TRUNK BOX in a Security Company. He registered it
as an African Artworks as belonging to his foreign
business
partner who will come with the keys for the claim of the
consignment. He did not disclose to the Security Company
the real content of the box. The box contain US$
18,000.000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars ).
be honest with you, this is the only legacy left for me by
my father which I am with the certificate of deposit and
other necessary documents regarding this deposit. I want
front you as the bonafide beneficiary of the consignment
and claim the consignment for onward transfer of the Fund
to your Bank Account abroad for onward investment in your
Country. We have decided to offer you 5% of the total sum
of the money mecellaneous expenses you may incur on the
cause of this transaction. On the notice of your
willingness to assist me, I will tell you the modalities
we
shall follow to ensure a smooth hitch-free transaction.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards JOHNSON
SONGO

 NB: please send an email to me as soon as you receive
this
message for more briefing and also I want to invest in
your
country.
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)