[ga] next of kin

I am Ibrahim Ahmed, son of the late Alhaji Ahmed, former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. I got your contact address from an associate working with the Nigeria Export Promotion Council [NEPC] and decide to propose this business to you in strict confidence.

I am seeking your assistance for the transfer of seventy two million US dollars [$72,000,000] to your account for further private investment purpose, hence my request for your assistance

This amount to be transferred into your account accummulated from funds realised from the transfer of General Abacha's loot, who was then the Nigerian President during his tenure in office. Moreover, my father owns 50% Lion share in consolidated oil company in Nigeria.The money has been lodged in Air Borne Exchange and Security Company in Holland. I found documents of the money immediately after his death and discovered I am next of Kin, this makes me a rightful claimer of the money.

I therefore need a sincere person , which I hope I can find in you.

I expect from you during your reply are: your name, phone and fax numbers for easy communication. You shall arrange for me to meet you immediatedely after the trransfer has been made.

I resolved that you will earn 30% of the toal amount for your assistance, in addition 10% as been mapped out for all miscellaneous expenses that may be incurred by both parties during the processes. I will have 60%.

All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money has been taken care of. I await your prompt response through the above email address. Please treat this proposal with strict confidence it demands.

Ibrahim Ahmed.

Do you Yahoo!?