[ga] WHAT? You can be our next Grand Prize Winner!

Title: Daily Reminder
Webstakes.com Daily Reminder November 27, 2002

You could
win $25,000
Instantly
Thousands
of Instant
Cash Prizes.
Play NOW!

Dear Member,

Play our November’s Scratch4Cash instant win game, "Green leaves of Autumn." This month is filled with new additions and many winners. Exciting news: Winners Circle is our newest addition to Webstakes.Com.

The question of the week is: Do you think McDonalds should be liable and sued for making kids obese?

Ambrooks wrote in and said, "WHAT? Why on earth would someone sue McDonalds for making kids obese!! That is absolutely insane. I don't see McDonalds shoving food down these kid’s throats. Perhaps the parents of these kids should be feeding their children at home with a more healthy diet of anything but take out food on a daily basis. I am so sick of hearing about people who have nothing better to do but complain and blame everyone else for their problems. Get a life!! Grow up and take responsibility for your own kids instead of blaming someone else."

Your special attention please: We are so exciting about Webstakes.com's new addition, "WinnersCircle"Instant win game! Winners Circle

Have you checked out Winners Circle yet? We would love your feedback and comments on Winners Circle! Play 300 game plays manually or Play however and whenever you want - You could even play all 300 cards in one sitting! Auto play Option -We'll scratch the cards for you No Advertising! No pop-ups, banners, or email!

Also, I would love for you to check out this baby site I found. It is a perfect place to purchase a baby gift. I was so impressed with what I saw, I KNOW you will be too!

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?amazingdeals+ThN9ga+index.html

ALSO: http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?amazingdeals+ThN9ga+maxx-burpies.html

Now, Why not take a second to tell a few friends about us and you could be the proud owner of a $400 Circuit City Gift Card. Simply click on to the link or copy and paste it into your browser. http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=92701

I am pleased to announce that Webstakes.com has added your daily horoscope to our daily reminder.

One more question. How many of our members smoke, and buy their Cigarettes on line?

Until tomorrow, Marlene

P.S. As a valued member, we would love your suggestions on any of your ideas on new Hot Prizes! Write to me at dr@Webstakes.com. Your feedback and comments are important to us at Webstakes.com

=====================
Click here for your Daily Horoscope

Looking for more? Try a FREE Sample Astrology Report. Click here!

Send your submissions to dr@webstakes.com. If I use your entry, you will be awarded with 10 extra entries into the $25,000 Instant Win Game.

Click Here to Play Scratch4Cash Now!
The
More
You
Enter...
Old NavyCircuit City Gift Card
$350 Old Navy
Gift Card
$400 Circuit City
Gift Card
The
Better
Your
Chances!

YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE

Looking for more? Try a FREE Sample Astrology Report. Click here!

Webstakes.com - Where INSTANT WINNING happens daily!
This email was sent to ga@dnso.org

To unsubscribe from these mailings, please click here.

©2002
Promotions.com All Rights Reserved.

annmn:[73EMB03EMB51xqTf012000003EMB0mxnHtxnM7]