[ga] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-deletes] Minutes - Conference Call, November 15

Adam and all,

   I believe Danny is interested in any group that will take his views as
if they were shared amongst their members as a whole.  I see nothing
wrong with Danny making his request here except that he can forward
his remarks to the Task Force himself by posting them to owner-nc-deletes@dnso.org

for all the good that that may do...  ????

Adam Peake wrote:

> The constituency does not accept chapters of organizations that are
> already members.
>
> I've just arrived in Bangkok and haven't time to look at archives,
> etc.  It's all there.
>
> Aren't you a member of the BC -- why so interested in the NCC?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam
>
> >Dear Adam,
> >
> >At a meeting of the NY chapter of the Internet Society last night, I advanced
> >the proposition that the chapter should consider joining the Non-Commercial
> >constituency.  I was authorized by unanimous consent of the members present
> >to request all necessary materials, application forms, schedule of dues and
> >such, to help the chapter determine whether it can and should become a member
> >of the NCDNHC.  I would appreciate it if this request could be forwarded to
> >the appropriate parties.
> >
> >Best regards,
> >Danny

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801