[ga] Further Clarification: was Errant-Jeff-Bot

Listen up, fellow members, Jeff Williams or whoever you
are,

It's seems like we've reached an impass here.  IT'S
YOU'RE WORD AGAINST MINE.

As stated before, I AM a member of INEG Canada and I
can prove it.  Unless you have some proof that I am no
longer a member, it must be that I am a member.

Thank you

Tim

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, "Tim Burlee, INEG Canada" wrote:

> Hello all, listreaders and fellow members,
>
> I feel that since there have been ad hominem attacks
on

<fuddle@canada.com>
> >      To: ga@dnso.org
> >

> > Hello eveyone, listreaders and fellow members,
> >
> > I am planning to go to the ICANN conference in
> > Amsterdam.  Listen I was hoping you could help me
out.
> > Can someone suggest a good affordable hotel near
> > Schiphol airport?  Or perhaps someone has a flat in
> > Amsterdam they want to rent out for a couple of
days?

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.dnso.org/archives.html">http://www.dnso.org/archives.html</a>