[ga] Fwd: Your User Name: ga@dnso.org

New Account For: ga@dnso.org
#                                                #
#                 Adult Club                     #
#       Offers FREE Life Time Membership         #
#                                                #
#         12 of the Best Adult Sites             #
#     on the Internet for Absolutely FREE        #
#                                                #

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THIS MONTH NEWS
With just over 5.7 Million Members that signed up for FREE, Last month
there were 921,345 New Members. Are you one of them yet???
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Our Membership FAQ

Q. Why are you offering free access to 12 adult membership sites for
free?
A. I have advertisers that pay me for ad space so you don't have to pay
for membership.

Q. Is it true my membership is for life?
A. Absolutely you'll never have to pay a cent the advertisers do.

Q. Can I give my account to my friends and family?
A. Yes, as long they are over the age of 18.

Q. Do I have to sign up for all 12 membership sites?
A. No just one to get access to all of them.

Q. How do I get started?
A. Click on one of the following links below to become a member.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

# 12. > New! just added today 11/07/2002: Mage Porn Site
http://209.203.163.80/1/mega/index.php?aid=796981
950,00 Pics, 90,000 Movies, Live Sex Shows... FREE Lifetime
Membership!!

# 11. > Live Naughty Camers
http://209.203.163.80/1/cams/index.php?aid=796981
You won't believewhat what we take these girls into doing...FREE VIP
Membership!!

# 10. > Lesbian Lace
http://209.203.163.80/1/lesbian/index.php?aid=796981
Girls and Girls Getting Freaky! ...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 9. > Play House Porn
http://209.203.163.80/1/play/index.php?aid=796981
Live Feeds From 60 Sites And Web Cams...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 8. > Sexy Celebes
http://209.203.163.80/1/celebst/index.php?aid=796981
Thousands Of XXX Celebes doing it...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 7. > Barley Legal Teen
http://209.203.163.80/1/teen/index.php?aid=796981
The Ultimate XXX TEEN Site... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 6. > Asian Sex Fantasies
http://209.203.163.80/1/asian/index.php?aid=796981
Japanese Schoolgirls, Live Sex Shows ...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 5. > Sweet Latinas
http://209.203.163.80/1/latina/index.php?aid=796981
The Sexiest Latinas in the Web ...FREE VIP Membership!!

# 4. > Free Hot Strippers
http://209.203.163.80/1/sinful/index.php?aid=796981
Get Access to the most Exclusive Strip Club... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 3. > Sinful Cherry
http://209.203.163.80/1/sinful/index.php?aid=796981
Your #1 Place for Amateur XXX Porn... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 2. > Adult Fetish Club
http://209.203.163.80/1/fetish/index.php?aid=796981
Thousand of XXX Fetish pictures, hours of XXX videos... FREE VIP
Membership!!

# 1. > XXX Tits Patrol
http://209.203.163.80/1/tits/index.php?aid=796981
All you need if your into Tits... FREE VIP Membership!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jennifer Simpson, Miami, FL
Your FREE lifetime membership has entertained my boyffriend and I for
the last two years!  Your Adult Sites are the best on the net!

Joe Morgan Manhattan, NY
Your live sex shows and live sex cams are unbelievable. The best part
about your porn sites, is that they're absolutely FREE!

Removal Instructions:
You have received this advertisement because you have opted in to
receive free adult internet offers and specials through our affiliated
websites. If you do not wish to receive further emails or have received
the email in error you may opt-out of our database
http://209.203.163.80/1/optout/index.html . Please allow 24 hours for
removal.

Thank you ga@dnso.org

cxcgnkxxlgvyefybhamcwphkefbgssaturkg