[ga] Seeking for assistance.

Dear Friend,

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a
surprise.I am Eugo Frank, a Regional Director with a
SOUTH TRUST ATLANTIC SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED with
regional Office in Lome - Togo.

We had a foreign client (name withheld) who deposited
a huge sum of money (US$25.5 million) with our company.
Eventually, this client was among the victims of EGYPT
AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the
31-10-1999 in U.S.A but, since then we have not had
anybody coming for the claims as the next of kin.

A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position
in the company. Now, having monitored this deposit and
managed it over the years before his death, and hence
nobody has shown up as the next of kin for the past
three years plus, I have removed the file to my
private volt. I now solicit for your assistance to
present you as the next of kin as every other
arrangement has been concluded by me and I am only
waiting for a foreign partner to enable me move the
fund to his account.

This does not have any risk attached to it as all the
internal documentations will be handled by me. I
therefore request you to confirm your interest by a
return message and I will furnish you with details.
Your interest will be negotiable before we commence
the operation.
My tel-no- is +228-911-8749.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards