[ga] Falling into $25,000 is as easy as a click away!

Title: Daily Reminder
Webstakes.com Daily Reminder November 6, 2002

You could
win $25,000
Instantly
Thousands
of Instant
Cash Prizes.
Play NOW!

Dear Member,

Play our new monthly Scratch4Cash instant win game, "Green leaves of Autumn." November is filled with new additions and many winners at Webstakes.com. This being an all American month, Let's celebrate our unity with Election Day, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving! Webstakes.com would also love to celebrate having a new $25,000 winner!

The question of the week is, If you could choose a perfect job, Which job would you pick? JSHUFF wrote in and said, "The job that i would pick would be being a nurse. Ii think it would be exciting to help sick people and see them mend. I would find it extremely rewarding!"

Coming to Webstakes.com soon is our new addition, "WinnersCircle"Instant win game We are so excited!

Play 300 game plays manually or Play however and whenever you want - You could even play all 300 cards in one sitting! Auto play Option -We'll scratch the cards for you No Advertising! No pop-ups, banners, or email!

Also, I would love for you to check out this baby site I found. It is a perfect place to purchase a baby gift. I was so impressed with what I saw, I KNOW you will be too!

http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?amazingdeals+ThN9ga+index.html

ALSO: http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?amazingdeals+ThN9ga+maxx-burpies.html

Now, Why not take a second to tell a few friends about us and you could be the proud owner of a $400 Circuit City Gift Card. Simply click on to the link or copy and paste it into your browser. http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=92701

I am pleased to announce that Webstakes.com has added your daily horoscope to our daily reminder.

Until tomorrow, Marlene

P.S. As a valued member, we would love your suggestions on any of your ideas on new Hot Prizes! Write to me at dr@Webstakes.com. Your feedback and comments are important to us at Webstakes.com

=====================
Click here for your Daily Horoscope

Looking for more? Try a FREE Sample Astrology Report. Click here!

Send your submissions to dr@webstakes.com. If I use your entry, you will be awarded with 10 extra entries into the $25,000 Instant Win Game.

Click Here to Play Scratch4Cash Now!
The
More
You
Enter...
Old NavyCircuit City Gift Card
$350 Old Navy
Gift Card
$400 Circuit City
Gift Card
The
Better
Your
Chances!

YOUR DAILY HOROSCOPE

Looking for more? Try a FREE Sample Astrology Report. Click here!

Webstakes.com - Where INSTANT WINNING happens daily!
This email was sent to ga@dnso.org

To unsubscribe from these mailings, please click here.

©2002
Promotions.com All Rights Reserved.