[ga] urgent responces

FROM DESK OF MR C.O SUNNY (PRINCIPAL AUDITOR)
NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM
CORPORATION(NNPC)
FALOMO OFFICE COMPLEX
IKOYI, LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: MD/CEO

I guess my letter would not embarrass you since I have
no previous correspondence with you.  The foreign
trade office of the Nigeria Chamber of Commerce and
Industry gave me your company's details.  My request
however centers on mutual collaboration and your
unflinching support to confidentially set-up a
Joint-Venture outfit in your country.  I hope I would
not regret approaching you in this matter.

I am at present working as the Chairman of the Task
Force that is reviewing all previous and present
contract awarded by various ministries in the country.
This appointment is from the office of the Presidency
in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.  Since the
appointment took effect from November, 2000.  The Task
Force have jointly discovered some irregularities
comprising of over invoice contract values.  In the
meantime, we have discovered about Nine Hundred and
Eighty Million United States Dollars
(US$980,000,000.00).

In our respective positions and status, this is an
opportunity to enrich
ourselves and our family, as a matter of fact, this is
a timely opportunity considering the economic
situation in this country, we have agreed to declare
only Nine Hundred and Fifty-Six Million United States
Dollars US$956,000,000.00) to the government while the
balance of (US$24,000,000.00)Twenty - Four Million
United  States Dollars only will be remitted to your
private/company's account.  We hope to establish a
Joint-Venture Business with you in your country.  This
money if accepted by you will be used in financing the
cost of equity and other expenses for the take-off
of the Joint Business.We have set out the machinery to
enable us secure the effective remittance of this fund
to your account, if only you can work with us.It is
however noteworthy that this business is extremely
sensitive and must be kept confidential. furthermore,
30% of the money will be due
for you as compensation for your effort and
assistance, 10% for incidental expenses to be incurred
on the course of transferring this fund while the rest
goes into the Joint-Venture Project.  Please note that
remittance
would be effective from 14 working days on receipt of
your Bank Account
details as follows:
1.	Bank Name and Address
2.	Account Number
3.	Beneficiary's name and address
4.	Private Telephone/Fax number for easy communication
and confidentiality
of this transaction.

However, do endeavour to reply me if your capacity
does not meet up our
proposal so that I can further more negotiation.

Best Regards,

MR C.O SUNNY

new5.TXT