[ga] ATTENTION

Att:PRESIDENT/CEO,

I am Sir PHILLIP EKE(Esq),a Solicitor, I am the
Personal Attorney to Mr.Fredrick Sarovich, a national
of RUSSIA who was an oil merchant in Nigeria. On the
21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their two
children were involved in a car accident along Sagbama
Express Road, here in Nigeria and all occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any
of my clients extended relatives, this has proven
unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the
Internet,but of no avail, hence I mandated my
secretary to search for any possible relative of my
late clients in the Internet before the bank get the
account confiscated or declared unserviceable.
Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an
account valued at about US$12.6m (Twelve Point Six
Million United States Dollars).

The bank has issued me an ultimatum notice to provide
the next of kin or have the account confiscated within
the next 21 working days. I then decided to present
you as the next of kin of the deceased , The said
amount will be paid to you if you comply immediately
with all the necessary documents of the deceased in
my possession. Immediately the money is paid to you,
55% of the total amount will be for me, 40% for you,
while the remaining 5% should be for miscalleneous
expenses or tax as your government may require, I have
all the necessary legal documents that can be used to
back up any claim we may make,All I require is your
honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction
through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law, Please, you are advised to reply
immediately through my alternative direct e-mail
address stated as quote: phillcham@excite.com
I await your prompt response!

Best regards,

Sir PHILLIP EKE(Esq).