[ga] URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

                       ATTENTION  Sir/Madam,
I am Dr (Mrs)Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigeria
Head of state, General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th
of june 1998 while still on active duty . I  am
contacting you in view of the fact we will be of great
assistance to each other, likewise developing acordial
business relationship.
I currently have within my reach the sum of Thirty
Million United States Dollars ($30,000,000.00) cash,
which I intend to use for investment purposes
specifically in your country. This money came as a
result of a pay-back contract deal between my late
husband and a Russian firm in our country's
Multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta Steel plant. The Russian
firm in our country's Multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta
Steel Plant. The Russian partners returned my
Husband's share of US$30,000,000.00 U.S.D after his
death, and lodged it in my late husband's Security
Company of which I am a Director Right now, the new
Civilian Government has intensified their probe on my
late husband's financial resources and have frozen our
accounts. In view of these facts, I acted fast to
withdraw the US$30,000,000.00 U.S.D from the company's
vault and deposited it in a privately owned security
safe in my village. I have since declared the security
company bankrupt. No record whatsoever exists
concerning the money traceable by the Government
because, there is no documentation showing that we
received the money from the Russians.
Due to the current situation in the country concerning
the Government's attitude towards my family, it has
become quite impossible for me to make use of this
money within; thus upon your consent, I shall expect
you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss
indetail about this transaction.
Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
transfer this fund, I propose a commission of 25% (Twentfive
percent) of the total sum to you for the expected
services and assistance. Your urgent response is
highly needed so as to stop further contact. All
correspondence must be by e-mail. I must use this
opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary
confidential, whatever your decision, while I
await your prompt response.
Best Regards,
MRS MARIAM ABACHA