[ga] Mime-Version: 1.0

ATTENTION: Sir/Madam

I ascetained your contact through a reliable source,In
my search for a foreign partner to assist me in my
business.
I am Mike Drallo, the son of  late former Minister
Of Mines and Natural Resource during the time of Major
Koromah, the former Military Head of State of the
Republic of  Sierra Leone, who was massacred by
president Tijani Kabba force in their struggle to
reinstate him back to power.

I and my brother are refugee here in ACCRA,GHANA since
the death of our father, because of  the  condition of
his death.Before the death of my  father some months
ago he disclosed to me some money and gold he had
deposited in a security company here in GHANA.

The total amount of money which happened to
be$65.000.000.oo,US Dollars.And gold at 200Kg of
22Karat all in a security vault in GHANA.

The document regarding this consignment was handed
over to me by my father before his death, I carefully
search and found the security Company where I
confirmed that the consignment were deposited for safe
keeping in their securit vault in GHANA.

The content were deposited as a family valuable, By
virtue of right as the son of my late father, the
security company has accepted to release the
consignment factually.

I am seeking your assistance because my father has
declared the record with the security company stating
that his foreign parrtner shall be the authorised
person to make claim on this consignment becaues of
his position in government on which no name was given
by my father as his foreign partner.

To this effect, I request to make the beneficiary of
his consignment in your name as foreign partner to
claim this consignment. For your assistance,I am ready
to give you 10%from the total sum.  This is a risk
free transaction
as my father deposited this valuable as a personal
belonging.
In this situation every process to completely move
this  valuable may not exceed (7) working days, if
your co-operation to assist is sort.please include
your phone and fax number for easy communication I
shall be very
grateful to hear from you, all documents concerning
this are intact with me, please kindly reach me as
soon as possible in email address, mikedrallo@rediffmail.com

BEST REGARDS
Mike Drallo