[ga] 3 Year SPDA - 4.10% Guaranteed for 3 years

  • To: <ga-full@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] 3 Year SPDA - 4.10% Guaranteed for 3 years
  • From: "IQ - Dallas Financial Wholesalers" <dlls@insiq.us>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:54:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

Title: 3 Year SPDA - 4.10% Guaranteed for 3 years
The 3 Year SPDA 4.10% Guaranteed for 3 Years

Features and Benefits!

Free Client Video and Flipchart for Contracting!
No Market Value Adjustment!
Monthly Interest Checks available Immediately.
Full Accum Value at First to Die of Annuitant or Owner!
Three Year Surrender Charge 9,8,7
Issue ages 0-85 Non-Qualified 0-80 Qualified
Minimum $20,000 Qualified & Non-Qualified
Max Premium without home office approval $1,000,000
Print contract & applications directly from our website! Click Here!
MGA Commissions!
Call Dallas Financial Wholesalers today!
800-746-8397
OR
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Dallas Financial Wholesalers

American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company
B++ AM Best    $3.9 Billion in Assets

For Agent Use Only. Issued by American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company, Des Moines, IA. Rate Effective 10/02/02 and subject to change. Rate may change for new issues at any time. After the initial guarantee period, interest declared annually and subject to 3% minimum. *Not Approved in AL, CT, NH, NC, NY, RI, VT. Contract Provisions may vary from state to state. Contract form SPDA-6. Form 01-RR-1

We are against spam and don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to receive them. This is not spam. This is professional communication sent to insurance professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here: http://www.insuranceiq.com/optout

Legal Notice