[ga] FOR YOUR ATTENTION

CONTACT ADDRESS:

MRS ROWENA GOODLUCK KWAGIO
Rue: 711 Pameri,Abidjan the Republic of
Cote d'Ivoire WEST AFRICA.

e mail : rgk200k@yahoo.fr

Dear Sir,

FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION

Excuse me for writing you this letter even though l have not known or met you
before, but l took it upon myself to contact you. With due respect and
humility l write you this letter which l believe you would be of great
assistance to me and my children.
l got your contact through a lady in the E-mail directory Section of the Cote
d'Ivoire Chamber of Commerce and believed that you must be a trustworthy and
reliable person that will not intimidate me or betray my trust after hearing
this news.

l am a native of Sinko in the Monrovia Local District of Liberia in West
Africa region and the first Wife of late Major Adaba Goodluck Kwagio, who died
about eightmonths now. My husband served in the Military regime of Major
Johnny Koroma that ousted the civilian government of President Ahmad Kabbah,
as a special duty officer overseeing the affairs of the AFRC Military Force
that overthrown the then civilian government. However they were forcefully
ousted by the ECOMOG peace keeping force that came to restore peace and he was
granted political asylum to reside in Cote d'Ivoire (An African neighbouring
Country) until his death and where we are still residing till date. As the
first wife of my late husband, l and the entire family wish to let you know
that we inherited our husband's wealth among others is a cash sum of
US$12,000,000 (Twelve Million U.S.Dollars) This money was his own share of the
money siphoned by the Military Regime during his service days in their
military tenure,purportedly meant for the welfare of the AFRC force. under a
diplomatic connections, the money were brought down from Liberia to South
Africa and deposited with a financial security Company However, l was just
contacted by this friend of my hsband (in the security company) advising me to
move the money out of South Africa to a foreign country due to the political
situation here in Africa.

Now my problem is to negotiate with a foreign partner who is reliable and
honest to confide upon my intention to move this money out immediately, as l
do not want this money here, neither would l like to involve any local
person/s in this affair, because it is private and l do not want to lay hands
on this money until I concluded all arrangement with a foreign Partner to move
this money to a safe overseas bank. Please my reason of contacting you is to
request for your cooperation and assistance to help me move this money out to
foreign bank account of yours, by PROVIDING me a bank account either company
or private account where the fund can be remitted to, Alternatively, you can
open an account with $100 dollars in your name and send the account details to
enable me arrange for the transfer.

Note that the modalities of this transaction is subject to negotiation between
us and we have decided to give out US$2 Million Dollars to any one who wish to
help my family finalize this Project.

To prove my sincerity, l will like you to visit South Africa in person to see
things for ourself, because seeing is believing and also to bear in mind that
my husband was never been accused in any form of embezzlement by our country
government or any government/ person, but made this money during his service
days in the Military regime and this deal isconfidential. Please be rest
assured that there is no risk of any sort behind this money as the money is
just as mine, just that l do not want to spend it here in Africa.

Please do contact me immediately for more directives on modalities on how we
can move this moneyimmediately.
You can reach me on e-mail: rgk200k@yahoo.fr

Also, remember the confidentiality and urgency my letter required while l
expect to hear from you.

Thanks and remain blessed,

MRS ROWENA GOODLUCK KWAGIO