[ga] Hit the Road with CNA

Title: Hit the Road with CNA

What does it mean to be made in the USA?
CNA is hitting the road to tell you about ingenuity, innovative products and gutsy spirit.

We encourage you to attend the CNA American Road
Show.
You'll get an insider's glimpse of CNA's new products:
a revolutionary long-term care, an innovative annuity and a
ground-breaking new CNA term that'll dominate the market.
CNA management will also share profitable ideas, discuss
service and distribution strategies and unveil exciting
incentive programs.

8:00 a.m. – Coffee and rolls
8:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Road Show presentations

Oct. 8 New Orleans, LA
Hilton New Orleans Airport
901 Airline Drive – Kenner, LA

Oct. 9 Houston, TX
Marriott Houston Bush IAH
18700 John F. Kennedy Blvd.

Oct. 10 Dallas, TX
Marriott Suites Dallas Market Center
2493 N. Stemmons Fwy.

Oct. 16 Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
112 Washington Place

Oct. 18 Baltimore, MD
BWI Airport Marriott
1743 West Nursery Rd.

Oct. 22 Chicago, IL
Marriott Chicago O’Hare
8538 West Higgins Rd.

Oct. 23 Seattle, WA
Doubletree Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Hwy. South

Oct. 24 Salt Lake City, UT
Hilton Salt Lake City Airport
5151 Wiley Post Way

Oct. 25 Phoenix, AZ
Embassy Suites Phoenix
Airport
1515 N. 44th Street

Oct. 28 Nashville, TN
Sheraton Music City
777 McGavock Pike

Oct. 29 Kansas City, MO
Embassy Suites KCI
7640 NW Tiffany Springs Pkwy.

Oct. 30 St. Louis, MO
Marriott St. Louis Airport
I-70 at Lambert Airport

Oct. 31 Minneapolis, MN
Marriott Minneapolis Airport
2020 East 79th Street

Nov. 6 Charlotte, NC
Renaissance Charlotte
Suites Hotel
2800 Coliseum Centre Drive

Nov. 8 Hartford, CT
Hartford/Windsor Marriott
Airport
28 Day Hill Road – Windsor, CT

Nov. 11 Los Angeles, CA
Marriott Warner Center
21850 Oxnard St.
Woodland Hills

Nov. 12 Orange County, CA
Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport
8538 West Higgins Rd.
18000 VonKarman Ave.

Nov. 13 San Diego, CA
Marriott San Diego Mission Valley
8757 San Diego Drive

Nov. 14 San Francisco, CA
Santa Clara Marriott
2700 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara

Nov. 15 Sacramento, CA
Marriott Sacramento
11211 Point East Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA

Nov. 19 Atlanta, GA
Marriott Atlanta Northwest
200 Interstate North Parkway

Nov. 20 Tampa, FL
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
600 Tampa Oaks Blvd.

The CNA American Road Show is the must-attend meeting of the year.
Visit http://agents.cnalife.com for more information.

— OR —
  Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

CNA, CNA Life and CNA LTC are registered service marks, trade names and domain names of CNA Financial Corporation. CNA life insurance and annuity products are underwritten by Valley Forge Life Insurance Company and, in New York, Continental Assurance Company. CNA long-term care products are underwritten by Continental Casualty Company and Valley Forge Life Insurance Company. All products and their features may not be available in all states.
MX3229 9/02 http://agents.cnalife.com FOR PRODUCER USE ONLY