Re: [ga] Proposal for an Assembly Constituency

Danny and all assembly members,

  Danny thank you again for reminding us here in the GA that we are
soon to be abolished if the ICANN BoD has it way.  Of course we all
here know that the ICANN reform effort has no consensus so this
abolishment is frankly, without merit and is contrary to the MoU
and White Paper.

  Our and my individual comments have been sent directly in detail
to the DOC/NTIA, as the black hole ML for ICANN reform is
routinely ignored and segmented for censorship.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear members of the General Assembly,
>
> By now you are aware that the ERC has recommended that "in the steady-state
> future there be no GNSO General Assembly."
>
> I am proposing the establishment of a constituency populated by the members
> of the GA that are not members of any other constituency (to be known as the
> Assembly Constituency).  Please feel free to offer feedback on this concept
> either publicly or privately.
>
> Best wishes to all,
> Danny Younger

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801