No Subject

FROM: 	 	Jason Watkins
DATE: 	 	Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
TO: 	 	<atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>   [atlarge-discuss] Reminder: Jeff Willaims is mentally Ill

Just a reminder and a repost of the Jeff Willaims FAQ.  I see that Jeff Williams has been writing not as an individual, but in the plural again.  Using phrases like "At such time as we [INEGroup] have done a complete review" This is just a reminder that INEG group does not exist, that Jeff Willaims is not to be taken seriously, and that he speaks only for himself and not for a group of 100,000 people.  Frankly it is sad, and I wish he would get help.  Regular readers will ignore his inane ramblings, but new readers may be tricked into replying. Among the "nutsy-cukoo" things he has said in the last few weeks are: That he met personally with President George Bush in Waco Texas and that he is having secret email conversations with government officials. Here is the rest of the FAQ:
 Jeff Williams' FAQ. (99/01)
-- 1. Who is Jeff Williams? Jeffrey A. Williams,  has claimed in postings to various lists:
-- to be the Chief Executive Officer and the Co-Founder of the 4.8 billion dollar privately held employee owned INEG. INC
-- to be the Director of Internet Network Engineering and Senior Java/CORBA Engineer for the Information Network Engineering Group, INEG INC.
-- to be an ex-IBM Fellow,
-- to have to have graduated from UTD and to have a law degree from SMU Law School
-- to have three degrees, MBA, Masters in Computer Science and Engineering, and Law
-- to have served as a judge for 7 years
-- to be a member of the IETF -- to serve on several medium sized business boards and on the boards of several banks
-- to be the author of two books and is working on a third
-- to own 3 ISPs, including Frisco net, Deltanet and Wiltel, with 1.6 million users
-- to have been a fighter pilot with USMC, flying missions in Chile and for the DEA, as a reserve pilot in the USMC, stationed out of Grand Prairie air station just south of Dallas
-- to have been acting squadron commander of the Marine combat F4 squadron VMF214 (Black Sheep) at Tan Son Nhut during the Viet Nam war
-- to have spent several years in NIS (Naval Investigative Service)
-- Graduate of Naval Staff & War College
-- Retired Colonel, United States Marine Corps -- to own 8% of eBay However,
-- Jeff's 'INEG. INC' does not exist except as a fantasy in Jeff Williams' mind.
-- Jeff changed the name of the company in his .sig, in Jan 1998, from  'Information Eng. Group' to Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC., when the real Information Engineering Group <http://www.ieg-america.com/>, became aware of Jeff's use of their name.
-- SMU Law School Registrar's office, (214) 768-2618, disclaims all knowledge of Jeff. Jeffrey A. Williams is a fake and an imposter.
-- 2. Why should I take care in sending private email to Jeff Williams? He may post it to the list. Ironically, in his postings of others' private email so far the content has been counter-productive to his reputation and credibility. You should presume any email to him will posted to the list.
-- 3. Is there other material available on Jeff Williams? http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/03504.htmlhttp://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05347.htmlhttp://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05398.htmlhttp://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05525.htmlhttp://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08015.html

Please find below some additional claims he has made recently (7/02) regarding his exploits:

1.  worked at CMA (an IT consulting firm) developing management principals (his spelling not mine)
2.  worked for the United States government on a program called Krypto (must be top secret because a Google search reveals only that it was the dog companion of Superboy)
3.  worked for Systems Administration, Networking, and Security Institute (sans.org) on BIND security
4.  worked for the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
5.  worked for the Vietnam Veterans Association
6.  worked for the Dallas Businessmen's Association (a Google search revealed no such organization)
7.  worked for the United States Department of Defense as a project coordinator on the Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET)
8.  worked for the World Trade Organization on General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
9.  worked on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
10.  attended the Economic Summit meeting held by President George. W. Bush in Waco, TX, in August, 2002
11.  worked for the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) for six (6) years on Internet Protocol version 6

The above 11 items are directly from his own statements:

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0207/msg00457.html

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0208/msg00619.html

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0208/msg00657.html

<Geroge and all assembly members,

George Kirikos wrote:

> "Jeff",
>
> --- Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >   Yes Marilyn, it would seem that Danny's questions do demand a
> > direct answer so as to verify the varsity of your letter as you
> > were speaking in the names of stakeholders in said letter.
>
> <snip>
>
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
>
> This cuts both ways. You purport to speak in the names of 127K
> stakeholders in all of your correspondences, yet that "organization"
> appears to have no website, no way to join, no newsletter, no real
> members, no domain names, nada.

  Hummm?  I am at a loss as to how you came to such an incorrect
conclusion.  It is true that INEGroup has no ONE web site.  We
share web space with a number of or members that provide that
web presence.  I have posted those on a number of occasions to this
forum.  Perhaps you didn't take particular note...

  As to joining, I am not directly involved with that, but if you or
anyone is interested just send me a post via E-Mail and either I
or one of our area recruiting folks will take it from there.  I also have
stated this on this forum a number of times before as well.  For the
ICANN forums that are interactive such as the DNSO GA list,
I usually handle interested stakeholders that are interested in joining.

> Why don't you provide some direct answers, without delay, to verify for
> us that which you insist upon Marilyn? (I'm 100% confident that Marilyn
> is a real person, and represents AT&T!; can't say the same about you
> and "INEGroup"). Namely:

  I don't know Marilyn personally.  I have never met her or you for that
matter.  So as a matter of literal fact I cannot say that either of you
exist.
But I except that you do regardless.  Like most of the participants on this

and other ICANN forums, many have never physically met.  This in no
way indicates that they do not exist however.  To purport such is
frankly inconsistent with reality, George.

> 1. What's the website of INEGroup?

See above and archives of this forum..

> 2. How does one join INEGroup?

Again see above and archives of this forum

> 3. Who are some real members of INEGroup, excluding yourself?

  I don't know all of them of course.  But they are all registered with the

Federal election commission (FEC.gov) please submit, as I would have to
a FOIA request to obtain all of the members names and other non-private
and personal information.

> 4. Does INEGroup own any domain names? If so, provide 1 example.

  INEGroup is not a corporation, which I have informed all the members
of this the DNSO GA forum several times before.  We are a legal
association,
like several of the BC's member organizations, the IETF and so forth...
All of our US members are registered voters in their respective states.
Most of our EU members are also registered voters, but not all.  As is
part of our charter I nor any specific member or directors may provide
any personal or private information regarding other members with our a
court order from the proper jurisdiction or similar in other countries
and/or jurisdictions.

  INEGRoup is not now nor has ever been a ICANN Constituency
as the BC is.  Yet we do represent our members in many areas
of their interests in Internet affairs.

  I hope this answers your questions or anyone else's on this forum.  If
not please feel free to ask me whatever you feel you wish to know
and I will do all I can to answer your questions.  I would suggest
that you do so offlist as such may be considered off topic and I do not
wish to use up my 5 post limit in answering what I have already answered
several times before, and again here in this response.

> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.GlobalDomination.com/ <<-- yes, I own this ;)

> http://sbc.yahoo.com

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801