Re: [ga] YesNIC hoarding joesworld.com

Vittorio Bertola writes:

"Well - if this, as it seems, is really a bug about the WHOIS clauses
in the Registrar Agreement, I think the WHOIS Task Force should
definitely propose a patch to it in its final report."

Right.  We certainly do not want any contract language that may actually
motivate a retailer to try to sell a product for market value that would
also have the unfortunate result of compromising the WHOIS database, even
if just in theory.

I am sure any knowledgable task force would conclude that there is little
relationship between the advent of many registrar retailers competing to
sell the exact same limited product, the "average" gross margin of doing
so, and any possible affect upon the integrity of the WHOIS database as a
result of.

Ray