[ga] Mime-Version: 1.0

FROM THE DESK OF;
MARK AKU
BRANCH MANAGER,STANTARD TRUST BANK, ABUJA

DEAR SIR/MADAM

It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact
that you do not know me. However, I came to know of
you in my private search for a reliable and trustworthy person that can
handle a confidential transaction of this nature in
respect to our investment plans in real estate. Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at
the end of the day. Let me start by first, introducing
myself properly to you. I am MARK AKU, a Branch Manager at one of the
standard trust bank Nigeria Plc,ABUJA. A
foreigner, Late Nicholas Owen, a Civil engineer/Contractor with the
federal Government of Nigeria, until his death two
years ago in a ghastly air crash, banked with us here at the standard bank
plc,Lagos. He had a closing balance of USD
$80M (Eighty Million United States Dollars) which the bank now
unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his
available foreign next of kin. Or,alternatively be donated to a
discredited trust fund for arms and ammunition at a military war
college here in Nigeria. Fervent valuable efforts made by the standard
trust bank to get in touch with any of late Nicholas
Owen's next of kin (he had no wife and children)has been unsuccessful. The
management under the influence of our
chairman and board of directors, are making arrangement for the fund to be
declared "UNCLAIMABLE " and then be
subsequently donated to the trust fund for Arms and Ammunition which will
further enhance the course of war in Africa and
the world in general. In order to avert this negative development. Myself
and some of my trusted colleagues in the bank,
now seek for your permission to have you stand as late Nicholas Owens next
of kin. So that the fund (USD$80M), would
be subsequently transferred and paid into your bank account as the
beneficiary next of kin through our overseas
corresponding bank. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund
have been carefully worked out and we are
assuring you a 100% risk free involvement. Your share would be 30% of the
total amount. While the rest would be for me
and my colleagues for purchase of properties in your country through
you/your Company. If this proposal is OK by you, then
kindly get to me immediately via my e-mail furnishing me with your most
confidential telephone and fax , so I can forward to
you the relevant details of this transaction.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated urgent  cooperation.
Kindly contact me immediately through my FAX NUMBER 234 9 2726213 or email
markaku@financier.com

BEST REGARD,
MARK AKU,

BRANCH MANAGER,