[ga] The TBA Doctor Walks the Walk on Diabetes

Title: The TBA Doctor Walks the Walk on Diabetes
The TBA Doctor Walks the Walk... On Diabetes!

Case 1: Case 2:
• Male age 37
• Nonsmoker
• $500,000 Face
• Type 1 Diabetic - Treated with Insulin Pump
• Diagnosed at age 23
• Hospitalized in '95, '96 and '98 with
  "Diabetic Complications"
• Issued Standard
• Male age 51
• Nonsmoker
• $1,200,000 Face
• 6'0", 237lbs
• Takes Micronase and Glucophage
• Issued Super Standard
Case 3: Case 4:
• Female age 60
• Nonsmoker
• $2,000,000 Face
• 5'5", 165lbs
• Insulin Dependent
• Issued Super Standard
• Male age 45
• Nonsmoker
• $875,000 Face
• 6'4", 275lbs
• Diabetes Controlled by Diet
• Issued Super Standard
Click here to provide the details on your "tough case"
Call the Doctor with your case details!
We've cured 1,000s of agents' "tough cases!"

800-624-4502 ext. 18
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: