[ga] Fw: MISSING DOCUMENTS - eight days and still not even an acknowledgement

Title: Help
It is now EIGHT days since I sent Dan Halloran, Vint Cerf, and Stuart Lynn a simple enquiry about the existence and whereabouts of the Afilias documents that should have been available for months in compliance with Appendix U of the Registry Agreement between ICANN and Afilias, as an essential part of the NewTLDs Evaluation Process.

Not one of them has even had the courtesy to acknowledge my enquiry.

It is wholly unacceptable that evasion of this kind should continue.

Beneath are copies of my enquiries, to which I have since added a more comprehensive mail viewable on this GA list and also posted as a story at IcannWatch.

It's simple : ICANN wants broad participation in the New TLD Evaluation Process (which has great significance for the issue of future TLDs). These missing documents are central and essential to the Process. I've asked simple questions.

Do they exist? (If not, that is wholly unacceptable - they were mandatory and vital to the process)

Where are they? (Please could Karl Auerbach view them, and check the dates of receipt.)

Why are they being withheld (when Appendix U specifically stated that they could be made available after short periods of time, now clearly expired)?

Why won't ICANN (or Hal Lubsen of Afilias who has also been contacted) even acknowledge this enquiry?

This is the conduct of "people in hiding" in my opinion. This is not open conduct or professional demeanour. This is a dismissal of the ICANN community, its constituencies, and all parties.

I will keep asking for these documents.

Sincerely,

Richard Henderson