[ga] TRUST TRANSACTION

New: email: profbello@mail.com

From: Prof  Ahmed Bello

Dear Sir,

Please if you have received this email yesterday, resend your reply to my new email address as stated above, my old email:profbello@37.com is no longer valid for security reasons.

I write to you as honest and truthful giving my reputation and
intergrity. I am Professor Ahmed Bello a senator in the National
Assembly Federal Republic of Nigeria. I know that this letter is
unsolicited. But not to worry  as the purpose is not to embarrass
you but to seek your hand of partnership in a  confidential but
beneficial business proposal.

I secured your private email address through my personal search  for
a trustworthy business associate who will provide the logistics and
finance required for the accomplishment of this Business.

I was appointed the Chairman of the committee set up by the
Government of President Olusegun Obasanjo to look into the awards of
contracts to foreign consultants and/or contractors for the
Building contruction and installation of  Kainji Power
Station under the National Electric Power Authority at the cost of USD$1.4 Billion by the past Military Regime of Late General Sani Abacha.

Our investigations revealed a lot of large scale corruption by the
Sani Abacha Regime. Most of the contracts were deliberately over
invoiced, double invoicing of Payment and  contract abandonement.
We are going to wind up our assignment and submit our findings to the
Presidency in October 1ST,OCT,2002.

 I want to confide in you as a trusted friend and colleaque of our
intention to capitalize on this opportunity provided by this
assignment to transfer to you the sum of $ 35,550,000.00 (
Thirty five Million, Five hundred and fifty thousand United States
Dollars) being amount discovered  during our investigation to
belong to a  phantom and none existence company in Russian for which
approval has already being given by the Government of  General Sani
Abacha	via Central Bank of Nigeria Payment Order No:
CBN/FGN/NEPA/055332111/98.

We want you to send a good Bank Account to receive this money on our
behalf. All necessary arrangement for the immediate transfer of
this amount as been completed awaiting your Bank Account details for
the wire.We suggest a sharing formula of 30% to you and 70% to
us. Please contact me on my private and secured email:profbello@mail.com

Thank you

Professor Ahmed Bello.