[ga] Re: Blinds: custom painted American Flag or Canadian Flag for Your identity

Title:

Do you want to have Your flag hand painted on custom window blinds ?
Your size and choice of material !
Contact us today! Will ship anywhere in North America, any quantity !
Different flag designs available, ask us for detail. Lower price limited time offer.
Sun-protected and 10 years warranty.

Click Here to find out more..
We produce customized hand painted blinds upon request.
Verti Belle brings art and practicality for every room.
Our creative blinds can depict whatever You desire.
look yourself, click here...