FAX: +27 -725145662

SOUTH AFRICA,

JONHANESSBURG

FAX:27-72-514-5662

EL:27-83-571-9841
E-mail: :luckman1002002@yahoo.com
RE: CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS DISCUSSION.
Dear Sir/Madam,
Compliments of the season! I got your contact through
a reliable source at the South African Chamber of
Commerce and Industry who gave me a trustful account
of you though I did not disclosed to him, the actual
business I want to do with you due to its confidential
importance Firstly, I will like to introduce my humble
self to you.
I am MR. LUCKMAN WEMBA, cousin to the incumbent
president of Congo (DRC) and former financial
controller, Foreign Trade Department (FTD) under
Ministry of mines and minerals in Congo DRC. I was
appointed to this honorable office shortly after late
President Laurent Desire Kabila took over power from
the late exiled dictator Mobutu Sese Seko. Since then
from the export of valuables stones (DIAMOND, GOLD,
PLATINUM etc) to Europe and some part of Asia, my
sector have been generating a lot of money.
Unfornately, 2 years ago the Tutsi rebels from the
eastern boarder line motivated by the incumbent
President of Uganda, Dr. Youri Museveni launched an
attack against the government of Congo, which was
under the leadership of Laurent Kabila in a bid to
push him out of power. So far all efforts made by
O.A.U, United Nations as well as other peacekeeping
bodies to bring an end to the situation proved
abortive. Due to this incessant war going on in my
country, I used my position and my diplomatic immunity
as a government official to disguise the sum of
US$36,600 Million. (THIRTY Six Million,Six Hundred
United States Dollars) in trunk boxes and succeeded in
moving it down to Johannesburg South Africa. With my
asylum status in South Africa, I could not transfer
this money immediately out of South Africa hence
depositing it with a Security Company here in
Johannesburg for safekeeping. I declared the contents
of the boxes to the Security Company as “Diplomatic
Archival Antiquities”. This I did for my safety. Due
to shortcoming and restrictions pervading South
African refugees on monetary policies, I kindly
request that you grant me the consent to present you
and your company as the beneficiary of the
consignments (boxes) so that I could be able to
transfer the money to your nominated account outside
Africa for investment purposes. </P>
<P>For your kind assistance, your share will be 25% of
the total amount (negotiable), which is redeemable
after the transfer of the whole amount to your account
while 5% will be set aside for any expenses that might
be incurred in this transaction and finally, 70% of
this fund will be for me, which I will like to invest
in a profitable business venture in your country and
with your vast experience in business, I will like
your close supervision and direction concerning this
investment. The modalities to be used in executing
this deal is already in place and is absolutely 100%
risk free, details shall be discussed in due course.
</P>
<P>Accepting this humble proposal, kindly contact me
on the above Tel/Fax numbers or through the above
email address as soon as possible and please treat
this as a top secret and privileged information.</P>
<P>Best regards,</P>
<P>MR. LUCKMAN WEMBA </P>

Do You Yahoo!?