[ga] Account Needed

TREVOR COUTINHO
E-mail: atc_trevor@fastermail.com
I was of the audit section in FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND REMITTANCES DEPARTMENT of NATIONAL BANK OF FUJAIRAH DUBAI. I got your email address while searching for trustworthy individual I can collaborate with me this matter of crucial mutual benefits.

In the FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND REMITTANCES DEPARTMENT of NATIONAL BANK OF FUJAIRAH DUBAI we discovered a safe deposit account with the sum total of twenty six million ($USD 26 M) United States Dollars that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in November 1999 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come
forward and claim this safe deposit because we have tried contacting him as per our records but failed till I resigned from the bank. Also we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relations died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I was mandated by the other officials still working in the bank to look for a credible associate that we can use and collect this safe deposit as the next of kin or relation to the deceased and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into dormant bank account.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if deposits remained unclaimed and inactive after four years, the deposit will be transferred into the Bank Treasury as unclaimed. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a CITIZEN OF DUBAI cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

We agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60 % would be for me and my colleagues. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages stated above.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this deposit to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.
I will also instruct you on how you can add in your application to the bank that you get paid through a corresponding finance security company in London as we have already transferred full payment deposit instructions from Dubai to them in London. As payment outside Dubai will be easier for us all and devoid of strict procedures inside the bank in Dubai.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I
will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction  is hitch free and that you should
not entertain any fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer .
Also all communications for now must be via mail and I will disclose more details about my location and communication details once I am certain about your sincere involvement.
Your's Truly,
Mr. TREVOR COUTINHO
Please reply to E-mail: atc_trevor@fastermail.com