[ga] Special Request for Assistance!

Dear sir,

How I sincerely wish that this message will not amaze you and more so for the assistance that I seek from you. My name is Mr. Hanson Nyatsanza. I represent myself and Mr.Johnson Whitehead both black and white Zimbabweans.

We are first cousins on the maternal side and have been business partners for the past twenty-six years, jointly investing on farming and coffee production. We owned numerous farms and two coffee production plants in Zimbabwe, and had a work force of one hundred and eighty persons during the off-season and as much as three hundred and forty persons during the crop season.

Over the past three years the Zimbabwean Government policies have been very unfavourable to our business and to all farmers generally in Zimbabwe which eventually culminated in the present problem. Since last year massive life threatening hostilities master minded and encouraged by the Government but executed by the National War Veterans Association was initiated against the farming community. As you may have read in the media publications, these led to the death of several farmers and their employees, including several destruction of farms, looting and outright seizure. Some farms were forcibly occupied and government took them over and re-distributed to the veterans and more so since the expiration of the deadline given by the ruling government. In the aftermath of these hostilities, three of our farms were looted and destroyed and four of our employees were killed during these inhuman occupations carried out by the veterans, with the assistance and encouragement of the Mugabe government and its policy resolution. The inhuman treatment became vicious and more pronounced since he allegedly won the last election and increased since the deadline given to some farmers to relinquish their farms expired.

Due to this very nasty life threatening experience we had and the danger of the unsafe situation, that exist in our country, we had no option but to make an arrangement to relinquish ownership of the farms to the government and negotiate for compensation. This was as far back as March of this year. It was while we were at Harare, the capital city, negotiating with the government people that tragedy struck in one of our farms. Two of the veterans that occupied our farms were murdered in mysterious circumstances. In pursuance of the hate policy of the government, instead of arresting their colleagues that occupied the farm or better still the locals living in the farm, we were located all the way in Harare and Mr. Whitehead arrested. Up till now, he has been  in police detention and all efforts to secure his bail is being frustrated by the authorities. They have since searched our homes and farms severally looking for what I cannot fathom. They even wire-tapped our telephone. Government has become so desperate since after the clamping of the sanctions by the civilized world and the seizure of Mugabe assets by the British Government. Our farms have been the target of some senior officials of ZANU-PF. Towards the end of April, with the mandate of Mr. Whitehead, I negotiated and sold the farms to one of the financiers of the ruling party.  But government has decided that all the farms must be revoked as to appease those that assisted in his re-election. Before then, I have spirited the proceeds from the sale, all our monies and other  most important things in our lives to South Africa. Most importantly, we took to South Africa the sum of $15.5m in liquid cash being our life savings and proceeds from the sale of our farms with the two plants inclusive which I managed to deposit in a security company as CONTENT UNDISCLOSED BOXES.

The reason why I have contacted you is due to our urgent need to get a foreign business partner, residing in a country with a favourable economic and investment climate. We have no intention of residing in Zimbabwe anymore and more so since the government and the buyer of the properties might be after us. Our fears of the inclement atmosphere in South Africa make it impossible for us to settle there also. We urgently require your assistance in receiving this amount and also be a lunch-pad for us in our quest for freedom so that we can migrate and establish a joint venture business in your country. Our preferred area of investment is farming but should you have a deviation as to what the funds should be invested into, considering profitable investment opportunities in your country, we shall have no objections.

Please note that if you are interested in assisting us, we will immediately arrange for the necessaries and your percentage compensation for assisting will be 12% of the total fund.

I look forward to your immediate reply. You should reply me through these email addresses h_nya@epatra.com. I am making arrangements to acquire a safe number where we can be conversing without interruption since they have wire-tapped all our telephone lines. Please, let me have your telephone and fax numbers.

Yours sincerely,
Hanson Nyatsanza.