[ga] ISOC would be governance status?

I am confused about the impact on Governance of the ISOC bid being favored.

1. ISOC is designing the Internet technology through IETF, IESG, IAB, W3C,
2. ISOC does not claim to 'represent' Internet users anymore, but more to
'support' them
3. ISOC financial stance will out stand all the other Internet participants
4. ISOC could not claim anymore to be part of the NCC as a gTLD
constituency member

I wanted this situation to be avoided in making sure that ICANN could not
benefit from the .org divestiture. I feel that what we could fear in the
past from ICANN could be feared from ISOC. Are we not facing an anti-trust
possibility?

Would Gov not now consider carefully the possibility of transferring
ICANN's missions to a self funded, well established, technology competent
ISOC. And even if this was not articulated quickly, nothing will prevent
real life from being real life and powers granted this way to ISOC to be
used and acknowledged by people, interests and media.

Am I right in saying that we did not investigated yet all the impact this
may have on VRSN, Neulevel, Affilias, ccTLD, EU, China balances to start
with? on the @large relations? on the global control and economy of the
network? on innovation?.
jfc