[ga] STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Jack Praise
The Manager,
Credit and Foreign Bills,
Ecobank PLC. Johannesburg.
South Africa.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

My name is Mr. Jack Praise, the Manager, Credit and
Foreign Bills of Ecobank PLC, Johannesburg, South
Africa. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer
of my bank with account number 14-255-2004/utb/t who
perished in a plane crash (Korean Air Flight 801) with
the whole passengers aboard on August 6, 1997.
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally
has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin
but all has proved abortive as no one has come to
claim his funds of US$30.5m (Thirty million, five
hundred thousand united states dollars) which has been
with my branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name
shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come up
to be the next of kin and the banking ethics here does
not allow such money to stay more than five years,
because the money will be recalled to the bank
treasury as unclaimed after this period. In view of
this, I got your contact through my search for an
honest, faithful and trustworthy fellow that can
assist to make a claim of this deposit with the help
of my personality. I will give you 40% of the
totalsum.
Upon the receipt of your response, I will send to you
by fax the “Transfer Application Form” and the next
step to take. I will not fail to bring to your notice
that this business is 100% hitch free and that you
should not entertain any fear as all modalities for
fund transfer can be finalized within five banking
days after you apply to the bank as a relation to
thedeceased.
Kindly telephone me or send me a fax and e-mail:
Tel: +  011 871  7624  86020
Fax: + 011  872  7624  86021
jack_praise@hotmail.com

Please when replying this mail kindly include your
Telephone and Fax number for better communication.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Jack Praise