[ga] Re: [ga-abuse] [Admin] Warning!

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Kristy McKee wrote:

> Alexander,
>
> You are completely out of control.
>
> If you are going to threaten to remove Mr. Baptistas rights; then you
> better follow through with Joe Sims, Kent Crispin, etc.

That's right.  Alexander you are out of control.  We get a litany of abuse
from a corporate lawyer representing ICANN and very little is done.  It is
natural for individuals to speculate on why Sims lost his mind and my
speculation is as valid as any other.  Certainly I have seen drunks exibit
the same behaviour patterns as Sims in their diatribes and this
specualtion is perfectly fair.

We have still to see here an apology - which is due by Sims to Froomkin -
or an explaination from Sims of his diatribe.  Speculation is perfectly
acceptable in this case.

regards
joe baptista