RE: [fwd] RE: [ga] ICANN reimburse $75,000 to GAC for GAC secretariat (from: richard.hill@itu.int)

My understanding of the term "in-kind" is when you provide good or services
that somebody needs, rather than cash so that they can buy the goods or
services.

For example, a manufacturer of PCs could provide a PC to a school as an
"in-kind" contribution.

So it is a form of funding, but by providing needed goods or services
instead of cash.

Best,
Richard

Richard Hill