[ga] Contempt for the Public?

Lauren's comments ring true to me : that has been exactly my own experience.

I've now waited 130 days for acknowledgement of one mail to Dan Halloran,
and over 90 days for acknowledgement of another, even though the questions
and issues I've sought advice on have been legitimate.

My experience suggests to me that ICANN is not so much run in the public
interest as in the interests of the ICANN Board's own agenda.

I find it inexplicable that serious enquiries to a body purportedly working
for the worldwide public can be so demeaningly ignored.

Richard Henderson

http://www.pfir.org