[ga] Impaired Risk Case of the Month

Title: Impaired Risk Case of the Month
Diversified Underwriters Services, Inc.
Impaired Risk Case of the MonthJuly 2002

• Male 58 Non-smoker
• Face Amount $3,000,000
• 5'11" 255 lbs.
• Crohn's Disease for 30 Years
• 5 Major Intestinal Surgeries
• Steroid Therapy for 30 Years
• 1997 Diabetes
• 1998 Hypertension

Diversified's Answer...
Standard!

Broker's Commission: $60,598 !!

Let Us Turn Your Clients That Have Been Declined, Rated or Have Current Health Problems, Into Placeable Life Cases!

"INST-A-QUOTE"(tm)  for Impaired Risk Life Quotes
Call Now for an "Inst-A-Quote"™ on your  client and we will get back to you within 24 hours! 800-683-3077 ext. 0 — or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

For Broker Use Only. Not for Public Dissemination.