[ga] Awesome FREE Nokia Cell Phone from Cingular Authorized Dealer

Title: Untitled Document

Click the links above or call 1-800-300-7066 mention bonus code 15499 & refcode ap814

* Phone free after instant rebate. This offer is fulfilled by InPhonic, an authorized dealer for Cingular Wireless. Offer subject to credit approval or deposit, and is available to customers activating a new line of service on a one-year contract with Cingular Wireless. Not all US markets are served by Cingular Wireless. If you are in a non-Cingular Wireless area you will receive another great offer from another major wireless company. Other restrictions apply, see full offer for details. Offer Expires August 18, 2002. Offer may vary.

We take your privacy very seriously and it is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. This message has been sent to ga@dnso.org because you are a member of the Aptimus Value Network or you signed up with one of our marketing partners. To unsubscribe, simply click here. Please allow 3-5 business days for your unsubscribe request to be processed. Questions or comments - reply to this email (be sure to include the body of the email you received, so that we can address your inquiry more effectively).