Re: [ga] ICANN reimbourse $75,000 to GAC for GAC Secretariat

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:

> ICANN reimbourse $75,000 to GAC for 4 month and half
> of GAC Secretariat (after Bucharest to 15 November 2002):

> Deux poids deux mesures ?

> While the DNSO Constituencies provide 90% of the whole ICANN...

While I may have certain complaints and concerns about the DNSO, the
effectiveness of its administrative functions is not among them.  I have
been impressed with the ever-improving mechanisms that the DNSO has put
into place: e-mail archives, audio recordings of meetings, etc.

(Had I had the opportunity to do so, I would not have voted for this
bail-out of the GAC.)

		--karl--