RE: [ga] Nomination Procedure for nominating ICANN Board Director candidates

On 04:54 10/08/02, Michael D. Palage said:
>there are small to medium size businesses struggling to make a living

Michael makes a real point here. We are to select AS/Asia/Africa reps and
we have real chances that the NC Members general concerns do change in the
coming months with SME and individuals constituencies coming in. I think
every candidate should clearly state if he commits to resign and rerun once
the reform has been made and all the consituencies of the GNSO are
represented at the NC.
jfc