[ga] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir or Madam,

While conducting an audit into the accounts of NIGERIA ELECTRIC POWER AUTHORITY ( N. E . P . A) account, prior to its privatization which is an on going Governmental exercise, aimed at privatizing all Government owned companies and parastatals. The BEREAU FOR PUBLIC ENTERPRISES (B. P. E) headed by Alhaji EL – Rufai and the PRESIDENTIAL TASK- FORCE ON PRIVATISATION,headed by His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, The Vice President of the Federal Republic Nigeria .Directed us, members of the accounts department to carry out a thorough investigation into the activities of the above mentioned parastatals. It was while discharging our legal duty that we stumbled on an account that has been hidden for twelve years, but that was assumed to have been accounted for as been utilized. We discovered the total sum of Seventy- four million and thirty-five thousand five hundred US dollars ($74,035,500.00).Initially stolen and hide by some top officials of the parastatals,who from our investigation could not out of fear transfer the said sum of money with its accruing interest to a safe haven. After much consultation among ourselves i.e members of the Accounting Department, we decided to keep the money to ourselves. Its based on this development that we decided to contact you to act as our foreign partner. For you to act as the rightful owner of the money, that has been owed you about twelve years ago, for the supply of Electrical Transformers. We will want to assure you here that there are no risks involved in this deal, as all unnecessary bottlenecks has been dismantled by us.We have prepared all the documents backing up this transaction.therefore we are willing to compensate you with twenty percent of the alleged sum after the money has been successfully transferred into your account. NOTE: That as civil servants we are not authorized to operate foreign bank accounts. There is also no way we can pay the money into our domestic local accounts here. We therefore formally solicit your assistance in this venture. We are hoping that you will find it .noble and wise doing business with us. Pls. If our proposal interests you. Indicate so by sending us a reply immediately. Pls. Feel free to ask questions on issues that you don’t understand. Pls. reply message immediately and send us a reliable access telephone and fax numbers. Urgency and secrecy is required in this transaction. We are eagerly looking forward to hearing from you. Thanking you in anticipation of your kind consideration.

 Yours faithfully

 Abayomi Michaels

Accountant General Bureau for Public Enterprises.